iMessage for PC :- Hello buddies, welcome to the tutorial on how to download iMessage on PC windows 7,8,10,xp & mac computers. iMessage is the most popular messanger app for iPhone , iPad IOS devices. Every one dream of having iphone or ipad, but all the time we can’t buy an iphone/ipad as it is the most expensive smartphone’s in the world. With the kind of technology we have today, you can use imessage for windows 10,8,7 or xp using alternate methods ie., by installing emulators on pc and using them to run mobile apps on computers. If you are searching on internet for how to download iMessage on pc, how to get imessage for pc or iMessage for windows, then stop your searching and follow this aricle to get imessage pc for windows computer. In this tutorial we provide you complete tutorial on how to download imessage for PC Windows 8,7,10,xp & mac computers using android emulator.
iMessage is the most popular app for all apple IOS devices. It is pre-installed on all apple devices like iPhone, iPad and Mac computers. It became more popular for sending text messages, images, documents and videos to friends and family members on iPhone/iPad devices. Now you can also use imessage for windows pc using alternate methods ie., by using bluestacks app. Before going for how to use imessage on pc let’s have a look at some of the main features of imessage pc app.
How To Use iMessage On PC For Windows 7,8,10,xp :
- It’s completely free and fast messaging allows you to send unlimited text messages to any user.
- You can send text messages, photos, vidoes from your PC to all devices.
- You can also check whether the other person is typing or not.
- Also you can setup Group chat with your friends.
- iMessage allows you to sync pc with your mobile phone.
How To Download iMessage For Windows 10,8,7,xp & Mac using Bluestacks:
iMessage App is officially not available for windows os as it is developed only for Apple users. So there is no direct method to download imessage for pc. but you can still use iMessage for windows computers using best android emulators available in the market. We recommend Bluestacks app player as the best android emulator, as it has lot of features and advantages over other devices. If you don’t have this app click on the following link to download.
Once you have bluestacks app simply follow the steps shown below to download and install iMessage for windows pc.
- Open Bluestacks app and click on search button appearing on it.
- Type “iMessage” in search box and then click on “Search play for iMessage” which appears on bluestacks app.
- Choose iMessage from Google Play which appears in Bluestacks app.
- Click install option appears on it and wait for some time to complete the installation.
- Once you completed the installation navigate to Bluestacks Home Page-> All Apps-> you will see iMessage app. open it and enjoy sharing messages using imessage on pc.
Best youtube Downloader-> Tubemate App
If you are facing problems while installing imessage on pc in the above process, don’t worry. You can still install imessage for pc using apk file. scroll down to see below.
Steps To Install iMessage For PC Windows / Mac using Apk File :
In this process first you need to download imessage apk file and then install it using bluestacks app. First download the apk file from online or simply click on the below link to download.
After downloading the file double click on it and install using bluestacks android emulator. Once installed simply follow the last step in the above process to find the app and start using imessage on pc to send text, photos etc.
How To Download iMessage For PC On Mac Computer :
I think Mac users already know about imessage app. Unfortunately if your pc don’t have this app, click on the below link to download.
That’s all guys, I hope you have successfully downloaded and installed iMessage for pc windows 10,8,7,xp / mac. In case if you faced any problems while installing iMessage on pc for windows / mac feel free to contact us. Share this article with your friends social media and let them also use this amazing messenger app on their pc. Thank you.