AllCast for PC :- Hello friends, welcome to the latest tutorial on how to download allcast pc for windows 7,8,8.1,10,xp & mac. Today we come up with another latest app for playing movies, videos from your pc to tv called as allcast app. It is an amazing android app which is used to send all kinds of movies, videos and music from androind smartphones to bigscreen tv. By using this app you can watch all media on big screen tv with simple steps. Now you can also watch movies, music and media from your windows / mac computer to LED TV. Till now allcast is not available for windows and mac, by using android emulators like bluestacks you can use allcast pc version. In this article we present you complete guide on how to download allcast for pc on windows 10,8,7,xp and mac computers using bluestacks android emulator.
AllCast is a casting app which let’s you to connect your smartphone or pc with bigscreen TV. With Allcast pc you can watch movies, videos and music directly from mobile phone to your TV. You can et it on Google Play for android devices and iTunes for iPhone/iPad. It is available in both free and premium versions, if you just want to check this app go for free version, or want to use this app for playing movies from pc to tv buy premium version. Before going to download let’s have a look at some of the main features of allcast pc version.
Allcast For PC Download On Windows 7,8,10,XP & Mac Computer:
Feature of AllCast PC Version :
- Send your photos, videos and music from smartphone or pc to your big screen televisions.
- Watch movies and all kinds of entertainment from your computer to big screen tv.
- Change Wifi States -Search for devices on local network.
- Wake Lock – Keep Android on while streaming.
- Read/write External Storage – Play from SD Card.
- You can also download all programs by using this app.
- It’s available in both Free and Premium versions.
How To Download AllCast For PC, Laptop Windows 10,8,7,XP & Mac Using Bluestacks App:
Now let’s come back to the tutorial on allcast pc download for windows and mac. As we already said allcast for pc is officially not available for computers, as it is mainly developed for smartphones and tablet devices. To use allcast windows / mac pc you need to have any one of the android emulator installed on your pc. We recommend you to use bluestacks. It is the No 1 android emulator for pc to run android apps on pc. If you don’t have this app, click on the below link to download.
Once you have downloaded bluestacks app, all you need to do is simply follow the below steps to install allcast for windows or mac.
- Open Bluestacks app and click on the search icon appears in Bluestacks.
- Type “AllCast” and click on ” Search Play for AllCast” which appears as shown in image.
- Choose the version free or premium to install and click on the app.
- Click on the install option and wait for some time to complete the installation.
- Now navigate to Bluestacks Home Page -> All Apps -> find the app and enjoy watching movies, videos on Big screen tv using allcast app.
Download Youtube Videos For free-> Tubemate Downloader
In the above process if you faced any difficulties while installing allcast for pc app don’t worry, we have another method to download allcast for windows using apk file. Scroll down to see below.
Steps To Install Allcast For PC Windows / Mac using Allcast Apk File:
In this method you can install allcast app directly into your pc using allcast apk file. For this first you need to download apk file from the trusted sites, click on the below link to download allcast pc apk file.
After downloading the file double click on it to install by using bluestacks app. And wait for some time to complete the installation, once installed navigate to bluestacks home page-> All apps -> find the app and start using allcast for pc to watch movies, videos on big screen tv.
That’s it guy’s , I hope you have successfully downloaded and installed allcast for pc on windows 8,7,10,xp / mac computer. If you have any suggestions or queries regarding this article feel free to contact us. Share this article with your friends on social media. Thanks for reading this article.